One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is racily written and holds the reader's attention as well as any good detective or science fiction novel.’
- ‘In the main it is a catalogue of racily written anecdotes that describe the most notorious of the North's drug godfathers.’
- ‘But if you think this 55-year-old, who is zipping along racily, is doing it for fun, think again.’
- ‘Even if Nichols cheats a bit about a few details, he makes his main characters tragicomically true to life, racily human enough to wrest sympathy from the sourest souls.’
- ‘Though racily told, at times the plot stretches credence as well as patience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.