One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I like the form, enjoy its quirkiness and whimsy, and continue to read critically about it and write my own prose poems.’
- ‘The movie's so precious, so obviously delighted by its paint-by-numbers quirkiness, it's actually embarrassing to watch.’
- ‘What won our affection towards this restaurant was not its undeniable quality so much as its unquestionable quirkiness.’
- ‘Instead, it reveals a promising talent with a sharp eye for the quirkiness of everyday life and some interesting things to say about his generation.’
- ‘And now I like everything on the album, relishing the very quirkiness and variety that I had found disconcerting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.