One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What won our affection towards this restaurant was not its undeniable quality so much as its unquestionable quirkiness.’
- ‘Instead, it reveals a promising talent with a sharp eye for the quirkiness of everyday life and some interesting things to say about his generation.’
- ‘The movie's so precious, so obviously delighted by its paint-by-numbers quirkiness, it's actually embarrassing to watch.’
- ‘And now I like everything on the album, relishing the very quirkiness and variety that I had found disconcerting.’
- ‘I like the form, enjoy its quirkiness and whimsy, and continue to read critically about it and write my own prose poems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.