One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Quick to respond.
- ‘He's brash, quick on the trigger, and careless, but his character is slowly (slow to the extent of never happening) becoming mature, joining his action with reason.’
- ‘Rommel was quick on the trigger, attacking all openings with well balanced strikes that could easily deter any simple man or woman.’
- ‘Apparently they want us to take as many prisoners as possible though, so don't be too quick on the trigger.’
- ‘Well, as everyone says, she was so funny and so quick and so quick on the trigger, quick on the uptake and so forth.’
- ‘Gigot acknowledges that many charge that Bartley was too quick on the trigger, that he didn't always wait to ask the questions before he shot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.