One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After a few more uptempo hits Joe turned questioningly to one of his musicians, shrugging slightly.’
- ‘Instinctively I pulled back away from him, and he looked up into my eyes questioningly.’
- ‘At the door I look back at him and he responds by raising his eyebrows questioningly at me.’
- ‘He moved over and stood next to the bench, looking at me questioningly, as if to ask my permission to sit down.’
- ‘She didn't look back at him, though she knew he was watching her questioningly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.