One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Up to this hour such questions have been open, their questionability is concealed by results and the progress of scientific work.’
- ‘With so many possible reasons for her bad behaviour and the questionability of Charlie's existence, her acting takes full advantage of an unique position of being both victim and potential villain.’
- ‘Its questionability is supported by the fact that the Buddha urged that one should refrain from taking any such ontological position with regard to the self or of the world.’
- ‘Yet the questionability of such a standard, or of a similar worded one, is self-evident.’
- ‘In experiencing uncanniness, the ruination and questionability of life are encountered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.