One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A semisoft fresh Mexican cheese, white in color, typically served shredded over hot foods.
- ‘To serve, arrange some diced avocado, shredded chicken, sour cream, and some queso fresco in a soup plate.’
- ‘Soft cheeses such as Brie, feta, Camembert, and Mexican queso fresco may have bacteria that can cause infections.’
- ‘Add the queso fresco and cook until melted, about three minutes.’
- ‘Order shrimp and you'll find it stuffed with chipotle-seasoned crab, and the chicken comes with more forest mushrooms and melted deposits of queso fresco.’
- ‘Drizzle the sauce to the side of the filet and garnish with the cornhusk, queso fresco, and cilantro.’
Spanish, ‘fresh cheese’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.