A semisoft fresh Mexican cheese, white in color, typically served shredded over hot foods.
- ‘Soft cheeses such as Brie, feta, Camembert, and Mexican queso fresco may have bacteria that can cause infections.’
- ‘Drizzle the sauce to the side of the filet and garnish with the cornhusk, queso fresco, and cilantro.’
- ‘To serve, arrange some diced avocado, shredded chicken, sour cream, and some queso fresco in a soup plate.’
- ‘Order shrimp and you'll find it stuffed with chipotle-seasoned crab, and the chicken comes with more forest mushrooms and melted deposits of queso fresco.’
- ‘Add the queso fresco and cook until melted, about three minutes.’
Spanish, ‘fresh cheese’.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.