One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A tortilla filled with cheese and heated.
- ‘Chef Michael Cortez, stepping in like an iron chef, whipped up a major dinner of beef fajitas with guacamole, chicken and cheese quesadillas, Spanish rice and charbroiled shrimp.’
- ‘The menu is slightly longer, offering quesadillas along with steak, chicken and bean and cheese burritos.’
- ‘The main room offers gourmet appetizers like caviar potato skins, Brie and mango quesadillas, goat cheese pizza, tuna steak tournedos, and fresh sushi rolls.’
- ‘The menu has around 30 items, beginning with appetizers with quesadillas, taquitos, nachos and tequila wings, or you can order a sampler with all of them.’
- ‘Once we got to the beach, the rain tapered to a slight drizzle and we had our lunch of fajitas and quesadillas topped with fresh guacamole and a choice of mild or hot salsa.’
- ‘The menu is creative and eclectic - Swedish pancakes with lingonberries, Greek salad, quesadillas, cinnamon rolls, Native American fry bread, herring, cheeses, and much, much more.’
- ‘As for more mainstream Mexican fare, the buffet has it all: tostadas, tacos, quesadillas, fajitas and a make-your-own burrito bar.’
- ‘Throw one on a salad or make quesadillas with tuna, fat-free cheese, salsa and a low-fat tortilla.’
- ‘It can also be used in various recipes like nachos, fajitas, quesadillas and fondues.’
- ‘With the leftover meat, make quesadillas by filling one half of some flour tortillas with grated cheese, spring onions, strips of turkey and a dollop of cranberry sauce.’
- ‘Chicken quesadilla, chicken tacos, chicken satay, chicken in lettuce leaves - they've all become essentials on the American appetizer menu.’
- ‘An elongated, hardshell taco filled with beans and cheese, the quesadilla is a work of unbridled genius.’
- ‘Other menu items include stuffed sandwiches, subs, quesadillas, wings, tacos and salads.’
- ‘There are plenty of tacos, quesadillas and enchiladas in various combos featuring either chicken, beef or shrimp to be had - some served with rice and/or beans.’
- ‘Other options include quesadillas, fajitas, wraps and several meal-size salads with a refreshing and slightly citric cumin dressing served on fresh nacho chips.’
- ‘From salads and casseroles to pasta, pizza, tacos and quesadillas, many favorite dishes rely on cheese for their unique taste, texture and appearance.’
- ‘A quesadilla is essentially a grilled cheese sandwich on a tortilla instead of bread, embellished with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and (if you wish) chicken, steak, of grilled vegetables.’
- ‘Soft wheat tortillas are more often used in quesadillas and fajitas, while soft corn tortillas make wonderful enchiladas.’
- ‘With them, I can make sandwiches, quesadillas, pizzas and burritos.’
- ‘We chose the fried calamari and an order of cabo, an eggplant dish, from an interesting list that included bruschetta, quesadillas, ceviche and steamed mussels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.