One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for quantitative
- ‘Energy systems are all coupled, and they're coupled to things that normally we only relate in conversation but don't relate in a quantitive or actionable way on the policy level.’
- ‘Such associations may represent different mechanisms for the maintenance of quantitive genetic variation than associations between large insertions and variation in bristle number.’
- ‘Both anecdotal and quantitive evidence suggests that US employees are paid more than their UK counterparts.’
- ‘And they are absolutely scathing of the quantitive approach, pointing out that economics cannot make quantitive predictions, only qualitative ones.’
- ‘These quantitive discrepancies probably lie in the approximate or simplified nature of the spectral simulation models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.