One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While there is a quantifiability to testing and measuring image quality, the same does not apply to user interface and ergonomics.’
- ‘In such a situation, the hope of establishing the quantifiability of these underlying cognitive dimensions in a robust fashion becomes increasingly remote.’
- ‘Regardless of what specific approach is used, data collection methods vary along four important dimensions: structure, quantifiability, researcher obtrusiveness, and objectivity.’
- ‘The need and significance of quantifiability and measurability of the concept and variables in social science have led to the formulation of devices/methods for their measurement.’
- ‘With what quantifiability are systems and operations mapped to defined enterprise objectives?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.