One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With regard to the quality or qualities of something rather than its quantity.‘our results differ qualitatively from previous studies’‘security levels can be qualitatively assessed’
- ‘Changing these values within physically reasonable limits does not qualitatively change the results.’
- ‘Today, the public mood in Russia differs qualitatively from the mood in 2003 and 2007.’
- ‘Qualitatively, all of our predictions were correct.’
- ‘This overestimation affects the average behavior of the system, and depending on the model can even yield qualitatively wrong results.’
- ‘Building a compact system is qualitatively different from building a full tower PC.’
- ‘The performance in protein design calculations was also evaluated qualitatively.’
- ‘The theory/simulations and experiments can be directly qualitatively and quantitatively compared with each other.’
- ‘At the end of training, subjects were asked to answer a short questionnaire to qualitatively assess their knowledge of the repeating problems.’
- ‘Public health services have been deteriorating quantitatively and qualitatively due to limitation in available resources.’
- ‘In actuality, the statement itself is qualitatively neutral.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.