One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With regard to the quality or qualities of something rather than its quantity.‘our results differ qualitatively from previous studies’‘security levels can be qualitatively assessed’
- ‘Public health services have been deteriorating quantitatively and qualitatively due to limitation in available resources.’
- ‘This overestimation affects the average behavior of the system, and depending on the model can even yield qualitatively wrong results.’
- ‘The performance in protein design calculations was also evaluated qualitatively.’
- ‘In actuality, the statement itself is qualitatively neutral.’
- ‘Building a compact system is qualitatively different from building a full tower PC.’
- ‘Qualitatively, all of our predictions were correct.’
- ‘The theory/simulations and experiments can be directly qualitatively and quantitatively compared with each other.’
- ‘Changing these values within physically reasonable limits does not qualitatively change the results.’
- ‘At the end of training, subjects were asked to answer a short questionnaire to qualitatively assess their knowledge of the repeating problems.’
- ‘Today, the public mood in Russia differs qualitatively from the mood in 2003 and 2007.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.