- another term for tetravalent
- ‘The complications arising from quadrivalent or trivalent plus univalent formation are not considered in this article.’
- ‘As presently licensed, quadrivalent meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine is to be given by subcutaneous injection.’
- ‘Advice from the Department of Health is for all pilgrims to obtain the quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (ACWY Vac).’
- ‘The six spreads with the most well-separated chromosomes were evaluated and showed the same characteristic quadrivalent structure during meiosis.’
- ‘The government of Saudi Arabia has now made quadrivalent meningococcal vaccination (ACWY Vac) a visa requirement for pilgrims.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.