One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The glass is processed online by chemical vapour deposition to acquire a hard, pyrolytic coating.’
- ‘In addition, possible toxicological implications of these constituents and their pyrolytic products are explored.’
- ‘Getting down on your knees to scrub your oven is no longer on the menu, thanks to pyrolytic self - cleaning.’
- ‘This type of joint is constructed out of durable pyrolytic carbon and graphite, making it strong and wear resistant.’
- ‘In 1969 a new allotropic form of carbon was produced during the sublimation of pyrolytic graphite at low pressures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.