One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This type of joint is constructed out of durable pyrolytic carbon and graphite, making it strong and wear resistant.’
- ‘In 1969 a new allotropic form of carbon was produced during the sublimation of pyrolytic graphite at low pressures.’
- ‘The glass is processed online by chemical vapour deposition to acquire a hard, pyrolytic coating.’
- ‘In addition, possible toxicological implications of these constituents and their pyrolytic products are explored.’
- ‘Getting down on your knees to scrub your oven is no longer on the menu, thanks to pyrolytic self - cleaning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.