One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to, consisting of, or denoting fragments of rock erupted by a volcano.
- ‘Samples of pyroclastic rocks were examined in thin section.’
- ‘Erosion of old lava dome complexes has resulted in deep valleys that dissect pyroclastic and volcanoclastic fans.’
- ‘Two main types of pyroclastic surges occurred at Taapaca Volcanic Complex.’
- ‘In practice pyroclastic and volcaniclastic rocks include all the products of extrusive volcanic activity except lava flows.’
- ‘Stratovolcanoes are formed of alternating layers of pyroclastic materials and subordinate lavas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.