One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So when we decided to investigate pyritisation with colleagues from Cardiff University we focused on plants.’
- ‘A similar mechanism was inferred for the pyritization of the xylem elements of Gosslingia breconensis (of Lower Devonian age).’
- ‘It is unknown what endogenous factors would promote pyritization of fully sealed inclusions.’
- ‘In rare examples there is evidence of fracturing of the axis after pyritization.’
- ‘The last stage of pyritization is represented by massive polycrystalline pyrite overgrowth, which encases certain axes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.