One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its down-dip sulfide ores were sideritic and pyritic, with golden barite forming one of the gangue minerals.’
- ‘The mill produced a lead concentrate, a zinc concentrate, and pyritic tailings.’
- ‘The beds at this level are distinctly pyritic and the basal Psiloceras-bearing limestone is underlain by a 20 m thick black shale.’
- ‘The member is commonly pyritic, and weathers to a distinctive white colour on inland exposures.’
- ‘Molds and pyritic casts are represented in some sandstone beds but are rare.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.