One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who buys something; a buyer.‘one of the club's prospective purchasers’
buyer, shopper, customer, consumer, client, patron, investor, userView synonyms
- ‘The persons who will encounter the goods in the course of trade or business are the purchasers and the users of such cleaning materials.’
- ‘A lot of the purchasers were repeat buyers having bought over the years and were happy with the purchases.’
- ‘In single provider markets, purchasers could use this information to adjust further the capitation rates.’
- ‘He said that more than £1.8bn was spent in England by public purchasers on food each year.’
- ‘The reports are also available to purchasers and consumers so they can use the data when selecting healthcare providers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.