One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Evans starts his new Radio 2 show this weekend, with puppyish excitement and goodwill bursting from all sides.’
- ‘My love for it is currently more like a puppyish affection.’
- ‘A self-described mama's boy, he combines a puppyish playfulness with an obsessive work ethic and a hardheaded understanding of the business of triathlon.’
- ‘Romeo is a puppyish, rather goofy young man and Juliet a bratish adolescent who never matures into any really tragic strature.’
- ‘Two rather small ‘If you value it, vote for it’ banners waved back in puppyish salutation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.