One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Development time includes the period of larval growth from hatching to pupation.’
- ‘All frizzled individuals were male and died either during pupation, adult emergence, or soon thereafter.’
- ‘In addition, developmental times to pupation and adult eclosion, pupal weights, and survival/mortality were measured for all insects.’
- ‘The number of animals reaching pupation and adulthood was counted and the lethality at each developmental stage determined from the totals.’
- ‘The wild-type larval fat body normally does not dissociate until after pupation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.