One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is going to be a very explosive fight between two aggressive punchers.’
- ‘One of the most devastating punchers to fight at featherweight, he ignored the basics.’
- ‘Are there people going around punching people with paper punchers instead of their fists?’
- ‘In his two defeats, both by knockout, he lost concentration and showed that, like many big punchers, he can be rendered unconscious too easily.’
- ‘Graham opens a drawer in the abandoned Apollo Mission Control room and someone's stuff is still in there: rubber stamps, stationary supplies, and paper punchers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.