One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is going to be a very explosive fight between two aggressive punchers.’
- ‘Graham opens a drawer in the abandoned Apollo Mission Control room and someone's stuff is still in there: rubber stamps, stationary supplies, and paper punchers.’
- ‘One of the most devastating punchers to fight at featherweight, he ignored the basics.’
- ‘Are there people going around punching people with paper punchers instead of their fists?’
- ‘In his two defeats, both by knockout, he lost concentration and showed that, like many big punchers, he can be rendered unconscious too easily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.