One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘MT + or clone B CHO cells were resuspended in 800 l of phosphate buffered saline and electroporated with 2.5 g of pTNeo 99-7 using a Bio-Rad gene pulser.’
- ‘Plasmids were transformed into DH5 using the Hanahan procedure or by electroporation at 2.5 mV using a Bio-Rad (Hercules, CA) E. coli pulser.’
- ‘Host cells were transformed under the following parameters for BIORAD gene pulser and gene controller: 1250 V - 25 F - 200 [Omega]. Clones were isolated by plating on selective media.’
- ‘A total of 1 l of ligation product was used to transform competent Escherichia coli cells by electroporation using a Bio-Rad (Richmond, CA) gene pulser.’
- ‘Gate pulses of 10 ns duration were delivered by a high-voltage fast pulser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.