One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In some cases the car driver can feel a pulsation or vibration in the brake pedal every time a car stops, though the brakes seem to work fine.’
- ‘‘The pulsations of the air, once set in motion by the human voice, continue into infinity’, and he went on to speculate about this constant movement of atoms.’
- ‘Instead he's playing to the girl's movements, creating an intricate pulsation of beats and cycles, hypnotized by every twirl and gyration.’
- ‘Via this unbounded body, we encounter flows and vibrations and pulsations and undulations and strange sounds and indeterminable sights.’
- ‘But thanks to the efforts made by the municipal government, the sizable additions to the city's green space are making spring more palpable in its natural pulsations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.