One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘The pulsations of the air, once set in motion by the human voice, continue into infinity’, and he went on to speculate about this constant movement of atoms.’
- ‘But thanks to the efforts made by the municipal government, the sizable additions to the city's green space are making spring more palpable in its natural pulsations.’
- ‘Via this unbounded body, we encounter flows and vibrations and pulsations and undulations and strange sounds and indeterminable sights.’
- ‘Instead he's playing to the girl's movements, creating an intricate pulsation of beats and cycles, hypnotized by every twirl and gyration.’
- ‘In some cases the car driver can feel a pulsation or vibration in the brake pedal every time a car stops, though the brakes seem to work fine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.