One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Wood suitable for making into pulp for making paper.
- ‘Likewise the guy who owns a chainsaw and seeks his living cutting pulpwood or sawlogs in the province's forests.’
- ‘Today, top grade oak timber is increasingly hard to find, with borer-perforated trees more suitable for paper or pulpwood.’
- ‘So the part of their business that they're growing is pulp sales - pulpwood.’
- ‘It depends whether they're buying veneer logs, sawlogs, pulpwood.’
- ‘Restoration of longleaf pine ecosystems in the Southeast involves removal of large volumes of timber suitable for pulpwood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.