One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for pulmonary
- ‘Physical examination was notable for a widely split S2 and a prominent pulmonic closure sound.’
- ‘Commonly associated defects include a ventricular septal defect, a ventricular septal defect with pulmonic stenosis, in addition to those with an intact ventricular septum.’
- ‘The pulmonic veins were free of any masses, and the coronary arteries were normal.’
- ‘The tricuspid and pulmonic valves are most commonly affected by plaque formation.’
- ‘Paradoxical splitting is due to the fact that during systole the pressure in the pulmonary artery increases until the pulmonic valve closes before the aortic valve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.