- another term for pulmonary
- ‘The tricuspid and pulmonic valves are most commonly affected by plaque formation.’
- ‘Paradoxical splitting is due to the fact that during systole the pressure in the pulmonary artery increases until the pulmonic valve closes before the aortic valve.’
- ‘Commonly associated defects include a ventricular septal defect, a ventricular septal defect with pulmonic stenosis, in addition to those with an intact ventricular septum.’
- ‘The pulmonic veins were free of any masses, and the coronary arteries were normal.’
- ‘Physical examination was notable for a widely split S2 and a prominent pulmonic closure sound.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.