A short sleeve gathered at the top and cuff and full in the middle.
- ‘With a clean cut and simple design, the collection takes the white blouse as the basic cloth, adding stripes, colour contrast, embroidery, pleats, decorated belts and puff sleeves to highlight the femininity of working women.’
- ‘The first slide was a simple off-the-shoulder dress with a single puff sleeve.’
- ‘For spring/summer 2001 she offers ‘Domestic Science’ a ‘charming collection featuring tailored swimwear inspired by the 1920s, puff sleeve blouses with candy striped bow ties and granny sweaters.’’
- ‘Last seen wearing a light green ball gown with small puff sleeves and embroidered sequins.’
- ‘Everything that the Victorians could not live without being revived - frills and ruffles, puff sleeves, draping, flounces and empire waist silhouettes give a much-needed boost to the femininity in every woman.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.