One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for publicist (sense 1)
- ‘You seem to mistake me for a publicity agent, a flak hired to follow you around and get you out of trouble.’
- ‘Should journalists be serving as publicity agents for this sort of doggedly researched gossip?’
- ‘These people often make fine actors, politicians, public speakers and publicity agents.’
- ‘Tall and beautiful with a mane of golden hair, she was a publicity agent's dream.’
- ‘Many executives hire their own publicity agents.’
publicity agent/pəˈblisədē ˈājənt/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.