One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well, suicide usually, as we know, occurs when people are psychotically depressed.’
- ‘The older man she marries is psychotically jealous, yet she stays with him for two years.’
- ‘Little do they know that common sense tells those of us who exist outside of their respective cults that these fanatics are almost certainly, if not psychotically, wrong.’
- ‘In a second scene from Macbeth, Lady Macbeth walks about the castle in a trance-like state, muttering psychotically.’
- ‘This is a story of a psychotically insane man on death row, given a reprieve because, well, he's psychotic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.