One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may be possible to diminish traits like sensation-seeking, impulsivity, aggression and related emotional pain with the help of psychotherapeutic, psychopharmacological and/or neurofeedback treatment.’
- ‘I have, however, developed a large part of my private practice centered on the assessment of challenging treatment failures: patients who have failed psychotherapy, numerous psychopharmacological interventions and managed care.’
- ‘In summary, preliminary evidence suggests that psychopharmacological and electrophysiological approaches to the treatment of mood and behavioral disorders are not intrinsically contradictory.’
- ‘Social psychiatry has not survived, and the overwhelming predominance of psychopharmacological treatments of mental illness leaves us much the poorer.’
- ‘The consequences of an incorrect diagnostic decision can be costly for both the child and the clinician, particularly if the wrong psychopharmacological agent is administered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.