One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Relating to the origination of movement in conscious mental activity.
- ‘Delirium is a disturbance of consciousness and cognition with a sudden onset that may be accompanied by increased psychomotor activity.’
- ‘Disabilities in mental and psychomotor development, neuromotor function, or sensory and communication function are present in about one half of extremely preterm fetuses.’
- ‘The studies looked at changes in intelligence, psychomotor speed, executive functions, visuospatial ability, kinesthetic function and electrophysiological measures.’
- ‘Boys were more likely than girls to experience problems with both mental and psychomotor development, but the risk of disability was no greater for babies born at 22 weeks than at 25.’
- ‘The three domains of learning (ie, cognitive, psychomotor, affective) were to be addressed during this educational opportunity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.