One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This definition makes clear that early childhood educators will need psychometrically sound and culturally appropriate rating scales of behavior problems to identify children with emotional and behavioral disorders.’
- ‘It is regarded as an efficient, psychometrically sound self report inventory of anxiety.’
- ‘Independent exploratory factor analyses for two geographically, ethnically, and socioeconomically different urban preschool samples evidenced psychometrically sound structures.’
- ‘First, does this measure yield psychometrically robust dimensions of psychological adjustment for a sample of urban preschool children?’
- ‘Hence, it is necessary to determine which instruments are the most psychometrically sound and suitable for youths to complete when assessing psychopathology and which provide the most useful information to the clinician.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.