One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hence, it is necessary to determine which instruments are the most psychometrically sound and suitable for youths to complete when assessing psychopathology and which provide the most useful information to the clinician.’
- ‘This definition makes clear that early childhood educators will need psychometrically sound and culturally appropriate rating scales of behavior problems to identify children with emotional and behavioral disorders.’
- ‘It is regarded as an efficient, psychometrically sound self report inventory of anxiety.’
- ‘Independent exploratory factor analyses for two geographically, ethnically, and socioeconomically different urban preschool samples evidenced psychometrically sound structures.’
- ‘First, does this measure yield psychometrically robust dimensions of psychological adjustment for a sample of urban preschool children?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.