One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or deriving from psychometry or psychometrics.
- ‘In fact, it is a more specific question than that: what is it about the human brain that makes some people better at psychometric intelligence test items than others?’
- ‘Some might feel perplexed by the differences in the psychometric properties of the test in the two university samples.’
- ‘The issue of measurement equivalence was examined because it is becoming a critical psychometric concern for test users.’
- ‘Item analysis aims to identify ineffective items and improve the psychometric properties of a test.’
- ‘The psychometric tests found that the users and past users had poorer immediate and delayed verbal memory recall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.