Relating to or deriving from psychometry or psychometrics.
- ‘The issue of measurement equivalence was examined because it is becoming a critical psychometric concern for test users.’
- ‘Item analysis aims to identify ineffective items and improve the psychometric properties of a test.’
- ‘Some might feel perplexed by the differences in the psychometric properties of the test in the two university samples.’
- ‘The psychometric tests found that the users and past users had poorer immediate and delayed verbal memory recall.’
- ‘In fact, it is a more specific question than that: what is it about the human brain that makes some people better at psychometric intelligence test items than others?’