One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Actions intended to reduce an opponent's morale.
- ‘The great Mongol warrior Genghis Khan was not only a brilliant cavalry tactician but a master at psychological warfare.’
- ‘Low trust bureaucratic states are extremely vulnerable to electronic psychological warfare using this emerging technology.’
- ‘Shock and awe is less about destruction than about a display of power and might, combining military force with psychological warfare in a concerted effort to overwhelm and intimidate.’
- ‘Containing yet transcending deception, the art of ambiguity in Chinese strategic tradition is the ultimate form of psychological warfare.’
- ‘They were intended to conduct psychological warfare and distribute anticommunist propaganda.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.