One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Actions intended to reduce an opponent's morale.
- ‘Shock and awe is less about destruction than about a display of power and might, combining military force with psychological warfare in a concerted effort to overwhelm and intimidate.’
- ‘Low trust bureaucratic states are extremely vulnerable to electronic psychological warfare using this emerging technology.’
- ‘The great Mongol warrior Genghis Khan was not only a brilliant cavalry tactician but a master at psychological warfare.’
- ‘They were intended to conduct psychological warfare and distribute anticommunist propaganda.’
- ‘Containing yet transcending deception, the art of ambiguity in Chinese strategic tradition is the ultimate form of psychological warfare.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.