One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The supposed ability to move objects by mental effort alone.
- ‘Many paranormal events are said to be experienced only by those with psychic powers, such as extrasensory perception or psychokinesis.’
- ‘On the other hand, observation of extrasensory perception and psychokinesis is tenuous at best.’
- ‘This is one of the most complete overviews of what may be subsumed under the rubric of psychokinesis, the parapsychological term for the influence of mind over matter without using any sensory modalities.’
- ‘The other document described ‘bioinformation’ such as telepathy, precognition and clairvoyance and bioenergetics like psychokinesis and telekinesis.’
- ‘It is not until almost the very end of the book that he even hints at the possibility of paranormal phenomena such as psychokinesis and telepathy, and then only very indirectly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.