One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In my estimation, Turner's psychohistorical reading has eclipsed the philosophical subtlety of Newman's project.’
- ‘My entree to the theme is Erik Erikson's 1969 psychobiographical and psychohistorical work, Gandhi's Truth: On the Origins of Militant Nonviolence.’
- ‘Fortunately there is, besides psychohistorical knowledge and mathematical physics, yet another knowledge - scientia intuitiva - which combines the other two in a single active act of understanding.’
- ‘Periodically, this Foundation would face a Seldon Event, a psychohistorical crisis, in which a threat to its existence which would constrain the nascent second empire to follow a single, pre-determined, path.’
- ‘There was even psychohistorical analysis of a certain meeting in 1938, explaining how Hitler's superior mind reading skills led to devastating international conflict.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.