One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Periodically, this Foundation would face a Seldon Event, a psychohistorical crisis, in which a threat to its existence which would constrain the nascent second empire to follow a single, pre-determined, path.’
- ‘There was even psychohistorical analysis of a certain meeting in 1938, explaining how Hitler's superior mind reading skills led to devastating international conflict.’
- ‘Fortunately there is, besides psychohistorical knowledge and mathematical physics, yet another knowledge - scientia intuitiva - which combines the other two in a single active act of understanding.’
- ‘My entree to the theme is Erik Erikson's 1969 psychobiographical and psychohistorical work, Gandhi's Truth: On the Origins of Militant Nonviolence.’
- ‘In my estimation, Turner's psychohistorical reading has eclipsed the philosophical subtlety of Newman's project.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.