One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular The study and classification of people according to their attitudes, aspirations, and other psychological criteria, especially in market research.
- ‘While today's technology enables us to embed attitudes or psychographics into databases and use them for media selection, many marketers remain mired in simplistic views of the mature market.’
- ‘Available market research data, including psychographics, may reveal characteristics of parents in certain locations that relate to key characteristics about their children's physical activity patterns.’
- ‘Too many marketers choose to ignore psychographics and demographics such as income and education levels - the key guides to spending against mainstream audiences - in their valuation of black consumers.’
- ‘Another selling point is that local cable has more psychographics, and understanding psychographics is critical when putting together a package.’
- ‘The profile data can include a combination of factors, including demographics, psychographics, vehicle uses, attitudes toward technology, etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.