One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A number of studies have found that IBS patients as a group have increased levels of psychological distress, he notes, and there is strong evidence that brief psychodynamic therapy and hypnotherapy help these patients.’
- ‘The types of treatments used in the studies that operationally defined psychological intervention were behavioral, cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, and interpersonal therapy.’
- ‘However, a hard core of smokers remained and studies of various techniques to encourage them to quit, using everything from behavioural and psychodynamic therapies to hypnotism and acupuncture, showed disappointing results.’
- ‘Paul's dissertation compared psychodynamic and behavioural therapy strategies in treating anxious individuals.’
- ‘Interpersonal and psychodynamic therapies take on the psychological component of the disorder, encouraging the individual to reflect on his past experiences to help release their hold on current behavior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.