One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Interpersonal and psychodynamic therapies take on the psychological component of the disorder, encouraging the individual to reflect on his past experiences to help release their hold on current behavior.’
- ‘The types of treatments used in the studies that operationally defined psychological intervention were behavioral, cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, and interpersonal therapy.’
- ‘A number of studies have found that IBS patients as a group have increased levels of psychological distress, he notes, and there is strong evidence that brief psychodynamic therapy and hypnotherapy help these patients.’
- ‘However, a hard core of smokers remained and studies of various techniques to encourage them to quit, using everything from behavioural and psychodynamic therapies to hypnotism and acupuncture, showed disappointing results.’
- ‘Paul's dissertation compared psychodynamic and behavioural therapy strategies in treating anxious individuals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.