The branch of science that deals with the biological basis of behavior and mental phenomena.
- ‘At Santa Clara, Slaton is majoring in psychobiology, the study of mental functioning and behavior in relation to other biological processes.’
- ‘This leads me to speculate that behavioral state-related gene expression may be of essence in exploring the deep psychobiology of consciousness in therapeutic hypnosis.’
- ‘At the present time we can only speculate about the implications of such ‘experience-dependent shaping of neuronal circuits’ for facilitating the deep psychobiology of therapeutic hypnosis.’
- ‘This book is about Rossi's recovery from the stroke, it is woven within the context of what the author calls the deep psychobiology of psychotherapy, a topic to which Rossi has been dedicated for the past two decades.’
- ‘Rea's research examines the psychobiology and neuropsychology of post-traumatic stress disorder and the effects of stressful early-life experiences on brain development and function.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.