One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Conceivably what had further disturbed the madness that had claimed two lives and permanently scarred several more, physically and psychically.’
- ‘Conflicting emotions were brought up in the process, and we used our counseling skills to work through these and find ways to transform them, both visually and psychically.’
- ‘I was confronted with teachers I psychically sensed didn't believe what they were teaching.’
- ‘Really, for a few days after this weird dream, I was convinced that I had been to a real place, inhabited psychically by hundreds of people I knew.’
- ‘Such a view ignores the extent to which intellectuals and politicians feed psychically on one another's approval.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.