One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Conflicting emotions were brought up in the process, and we used our counseling skills to work through these and find ways to transform them, both visually and psychically.’
- ‘Conceivably what had further disturbed the madness that had claimed two lives and permanently scarred several more, physically and psychically.’
- ‘Such a view ignores the extent to which intellectuals and politicians feed psychically on one another's approval.’
- ‘Really, for a few days after this weird dream, I was convinced that I had been to a real place, inhabited psychically by hundreds of people I knew.’
- ‘I was confronted with teachers I psychically sensed didn't believe what they were teaching.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.