One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our colleagues may not be identifying their psychiatrically ill patients in their practice as they ought to, because when they do, they have no place to send them.’
- ‘Research shows that the course of the illness is worsened by ‘expressed emotion,’ a measure of attitudes expressed by a caregiver relative to a psychiatrically ill patient.’
- ‘After the reaction is over, the patient should be examined psychiatrically and only discharged when his mental status has returned to normal.’
- ‘There have been no studies examining treatment responses in psychiatrically ill Ecstasy users, and the risks of using psychiatric medications in these patients are unknown.’
- ‘The problem is how to get the psychiatrically ill person to see the psychiatrist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.