- trademark for fluoxetine
- ‘The safety of antidepressants including Prozac and Seroxat is to be investigated after a series of suicides and claims of addiction.’
- ‘By the third year, Americans spent more on Prozac than on all other antidepressants combined.’
- ‘He was taking the drug Prozac for depression, but otherwise was in perfect health.’
- ‘As a last resort, prescribed anti-depressants such as Prozac will immediately boost levels of serotonin.’
- ‘Take Prozac and your emotions are blunted and obsessive thinking is suppressed.’
1980s: an invented name.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.