One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Complete release was defined as fascial division extending from the level of the posterior fibular head or fascial origin on the tibia proximally to the level of the inferior segment of the extensor retinaculum distally.’
- ‘Because the oligo tails of the telomeric retrotransposons always face proximally, the sequences flanking the P element can be used to determine its orientation.’
- ‘The mechanism of the injury presented here was a combined proximally directed loading force on an outstretched, adducted, and internally rotated arm combined with a posterior loading force on the thorax.’
- ‘From here proximally the phalanges are broad and depressed and the scansors extend towards the base of the digits beneath these highly modified phalanges.’
- ‘In contrast, the same landmarks are shifted proximally along the negative axis of Y8, truncating the proximal end of the humerus and displacing the midshaft constriction toward the humeral head.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.