One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When he paused the girl seemed overcome with determination, a certain proudness, and royalty about her.’
- ‘I think a lot of the proudness has gone since the decline of the steel works, which is a shame.’
- ‘OK, let me be blunt, let me be honest; this fight has inspired extreme excitement and proudness in me.’
- ‘‘Yes, she is extremely quick on her feet', he said with much proudness in his voice.’
- ‘He looked like a new rose, such proudness and such a gentle looking creature but covered with thorns of pain and danger.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.