One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for granulation tissue
- ‘It also stated that horses that are off in color, wind-sucking, growing proud flesh, or have ringworm are also lacking in copper.’
- ‘Venous ulcers are superficial, have uneven edges, a base of ruddy proud flesh, and are moderately painful.’
- ‘The guy that owned her was unable to doctor her because of his age, as a result she had a very big area of proud flesh which I had removed and I am now in the process of trying to heal it up.’
- ‘We had to carefully work our way through healing problems complicated by the torn tendon sheath as well as the persistent proud flesh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.