One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for granulation tissue
- ‘The guy that owned her was unable to doctor her because of his age, as a result she had a very big area of proud flesh which I had removed and I am now in the process of trying to heal it up.’
- ‘Venous ulcers are superficial, have uneven edges, a base of ruddy proud flesh, and are moderately painful.’
- ‘We had to carefully work our way through healing problems complicated by the torn tendon sheath as well as the persistent proud flesh.’
- ‘It also stated that horses that are off in color, wind-sucking, growing proud flesh, or have ringworm are also lacking in copper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.