One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He similarly subdues the frank eroticism of Stolberg's protoplastic copulation of Earth and Heaven.’
- ‘It has been well recognized that protoplastic sources centred upon mitochondrial, chloroplastic or peroxisomal generating systems exist, but have mainly been studied in relation to abiotic stresses.’
- ‘To the various forms of mutation breeding, add in such techniques as protoplastic cell fusion, embryo rescue, meristem tip culture and other forms of tissue culture or somoclonal variation.’
- ‘In addition, plant breeding has added techniques such as somaclonal variation, protoplastic cell fusion, embryo rescue, self-pollination and tissue culture to put crops in the field and food on our table.’
- ‘In principle, the cell-to-cell (‘protoplastic’) component would have to be split into a symplastic and a transcellular component.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.