One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It consists of an interdependence between the electronic and protonic captures, which results from electrostatic interactions between redox and protonatable groups.’
- ‘The organic purity of the organoarsenic species was determined by protonic nuclear magnetic resonance.’
- ‘The rate of the former, productive reaction is determined by the protonic conductance of the consumer.’
- ‘Another significant methodological choice is whether to use a single-charge model, in which the protonic charge is added at one site, or to use a model in which the charge is spread over the entire group.’
- ‘However, the pKa in the range of physiological pH values ensures a high dynamic range of fluorescence modulation by any mechanism based on a distortion of the protonic equilibrium of the chromophore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.