One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The organic purity of the organoarsenic species was determined by protonic nuclear magnetic resonance.’
- ‘Another significant methodological choice is whether to use a single-charge model, in which the protonic charge is added at one site, or to use a model in which the charge is spread over the entire group.’
- ‘However, the pKa in the range of physiological pH values ensures a high dynamic range of fluorescence modulation by any mechanism based on a distortion of the protonic equilibrium of the chromophore.’
- ‘The rate of the former, productive reaction is determined by the protonic conductance of the consumer.’
- ‘It consists of an interdependence between the electronic and protonic captures, which results from electrostatic interactions between redox and protonatable groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.