One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This reaction is initiated by the electrophilic protonation of isobutylene.’
- ‘The rate constants of protonation of these reactants had been measured previously by manual analysis and their pK values are directly measured.’
- ‘These reactions, some of which are run on a large scale in the petroleum industry, are initiated by the protonation of saturated hydrocarbons.’
- ‘This implies that chromophore protonation precedes the exposure of hydrophobic surface.’
- ‘The protonation of amino acid side chains was supposed to cause the reorganization of the native state into the so-called A-state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.