One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The group considered that it would be essential to establish the reproducibility of any proposed proteomic biomarker technique and to compare sensitivity and specificity with existing methods before concluding on suitability.’
- ‘He is looking for new genetic, genomic, and proteomic methods to improve protein, oil, and nutritive value in soybeans.’
- ‘To this end we carried out proteomic analysis with a recombinant B. megaterium strain.’
- ‘This analysis may be used to direct efforts to continue to optimize the survey platform in order to generate the highest value in identifying biomarkers using a quantitative proteomic approach.’
- ‘Indeed, increasingly, it is clear that the variability in phenotype and biological behavior of gliomas is a function of genomic and proteomic variability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.