One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All 3 proteins are proteolytically regulated by sterols.’
- ‘The proteolytically modified actins were used within 1 day.’
- ‘The existence of these insoluble and proteolytically resistant deposits can seriously interfere with normal organ function.’
- ‘We therefore developed proteogest, a program that generates basic descriptive statistics for both the intact and proteolytically processed proteome.’
- ‘Fibrin degradation means that thrombin must have been present to form fibrin and plasmin was present to proteolytically digest it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.