One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Similar proteinases catalyse the proteolytic processing of these proteins and contribute to their complete breakdown during germination and seedling growth.’
- ‘Most notably, there are the proteolytic enzymes trypsin and chymotrypsin, which our bodies make.’
- ‘The biochemical degradation of proteins through hydrolysis of peptide bonds is caused by the action of proteolytic enzymes or proteases.’
- ‘Fibrinogen and its proteolytic cleavage product, fibrin, are critical plasma proteins with multiple functions in blood clotting.’
- ‘With age and any degenerative condition, serum levels of proteolytic enzymes are at a much lower concentration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.