One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now I think of all the good things about her and once again feel that protectiveness and care for her.’
- ‘You'll note a feral protectiveness - a wariness, a mistrust.’
- ‘On the contrary, one of the companions of belief is protectiveness - towards self, family, children, home, nation.’
- ‘Possessiveness, jealousy, and protectiveness are high.’
- ‘I'll make one further complaint, not against the poet, but against the protectiveness of some of his supporters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.