An alkaline fluid secreted by the prostate gland during ejaculation that forms part of the semen.
- ‘During ejaculation, the prostate uses rhythmic contractual movements to secrete prostatic fluid into the urethra.’
- ‘He must wash the entire penis of prostatic fluid, but not the testicles.’
- ‘What is known is that it secretes prostatic fluid, one of the five main fluids that make up semen.’
- ‘Males are asymptomatic carriers and the organisms may be found in prostatic fluid.’
- ‘Yes, it is, and female ejaculation is, in essence, the ejaculation of female prostatic fluid.’