Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
An alkaline fluid secreted by the prostate gland during ejaculation that forms part of the semen.
- ‘During ejaculation, the prostate uses rhythmic contractual movements to secrete prostatic fluid into the urethra.’
- ‘He must wash the entire penis of prostatic fluid, but not the testicles.’
- ‘What is known is that it secretes prostatic fluid, one of the five main fluids that make up semen.’
- ‘Males are asymptomatic carriers and the organisms may be found in prostatic fluid.’
- ‘Yes, it is, and female ejaculation is, in essence, the ejaculation of female prostatic fluid.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.