One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An alkaline fluid secreted by the prostate gland during ejaculation that forms part of the semen.
- ‘During ejaculation, the prostate uses rhythmic contractual movements to secrete prostatic fluid into the urethra.’
- ‘Males are asymptomatic carriers and the organisms may be found in prostatic fluid.’
- ‘Yes, it is, and female ejaculation is, in essence, the ejaculation of female prostatic fluid.’
- ‘He must wash the entire penis of prostatic fluid, but not the testicles.’
- ‘What is known is that it secretes prostatic fluid, one of the five main fluids that make up semen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.